Agency HR Management Report Process
What agencies must submit HR Management Reports?
- All Executive Branch agencies must complete an HR Management Report
When is the report due?
- Submit by: October 12, 2018
How do I submit the report?
- Agency reporting is conducted using an online survey. State Human Resources will distribute the links to the Agency HR Management Report Survey to agencies in mid-August along with instructions.
- If you need a copy of the survey link, please contact SHRPlanning@ofm.wa.gov.
- It is recommended that you draft your agency's response in advance using the MS Word version of the survey (either Part One and Part Two OR the Small Agency survey), and then copy and paste your survey responses into the online surveys.
- Agencies are also required to submit a copy of their Affirmative Action policy to State Human Resources by October 12, 2018. Copies of policies should be sent to SHRPlanning@ofm.wa.gov.
Who do I contact with questions about the report?
- Contact State Human Resources at: SHRPlanning@ofm.wa.gov
What resources do I have to put together my HR Management Report Survey response?
What other information is available related to the HR Management Report?
Related data and strategy information:
- Workforce Data and Trends
- Employee Performance Management
- State Employee Engagement Survey
- Employer of Choice
- Modern Work Environment
- Executive Order 16-07, Building a Modern Work Environment
- Executive Order 13-02, Improving Employment Opportunities and Outcomes for People with Disabilities in State Government
- Executive Order 13-01, Veterans Transition Support
- Executive Order 12-02, Workforce Diversity and Inclusion
- Directive of the Governor 16-11, LGBTQ Inclusion and Safe Places Initiative