Training for accounting and budget staff
- Current OFM course catalog - view class descriptions in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Classes for accounting staff offered by OFM & DES
- Fiscal Year-End Workshop (4 hours)
- Accounting for Capital Assets (60 minutes)
- Single Audit Overview (60 minutes)
- Federal Disclosure Forms (45 minutes)
- Federal COVID-19 Year-end Reporting (10 minutes)
- Fiscal Year-End Update Class (60 minutes)
- Capital Assets Policy Review (60 minutes)
- GASB 87 Overview and Scope (5 minutes)
Is there an OFM training class you would like to take that is not currently offered? Please email OFMAccounting@ofm.wa.gov the class you would like to take, to be added to a waiting list. Once demand is high enough a class will be scheduled.
- LMS Help - procedures to assist you in navigating LMS
To register for LMS
State Employees automatically receive an account to access the State of Washington’s enterprise Learning Management System (LMS). Contact your agency's Training Representative or Human Resources office for information to log in and register for our courses.
Higher Ed Employees are provided access to the LMS to complete required contracts and procurement training only. For more information about this program, visit the Department of Enterprise Services Contracts & Procurement Training & Development site or by email. To register for OFM courses use the contact information below.
Unless otherwise specified, OFM instructor-led training is conducted in the Helen Sommers Building.
Directions and assistance for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information contact:
MS: 43127 or PO BOX 43127
Olympia, WA 98504-3127