Training for accounting and budget staff
- Fiscal Year-End Workshop (4 hours)
- Accounting for Capital Assets (60 minutes)
- Single Audit Overview (60 minutes)
- Federal Disclosure Forms (45 minutes)
- Federal COVID-19 Year-end Reporting (10 minutes)
- Fiscal Year-End Update Class (60 minutes)
- Capital Assets Policy Review (60 minutes)
- GASB 87 Overview and Scope (5 minutes)
- GASB 87 Implementation Timeline (5 minutes)
Is there an OFM training class you would like to take that is not currently offered? Please email OFMAccounting@ofm.wa.gov the class you would like to take, to be added to a waiting list. Once demand is high enough a class will be scheduled.
To register for Wasington State Learning Center
State Employees automatically receive an account to access the State of Washington’s Learning Center (TLC). Contact your agency's Training Representative or Human Resources office for information to log in and register for our courses.
Higher Ed Employees are provided access to the TLC to complete required contracts and procurement training only. For more information about this program, visit the Department of Enterprise Services Contracts & Procurement Training & Development site or by email. To register for OFM courses use the contact information below.
Unless otherwise specified, OFM instructor-led training is conducted in the Helen Sommers Building.
Directions and assistance for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information contact:
MS: 43127 or PO BOX 43127
Olympia, WA 98504-3127