The Office of Financial Management conducts analysis of the health care system including workforce, utilization and coverage to inform health policy development.
Analyses, reports, and tools that describe patterns of health care utilization in emergency care, inpatient care, outpatient care, primary care, specialty care, and mental health care.
Find out about our current work to support transparent public reporting of health care information.
Data available for understanding key access, cost, and quality components of health care in Washington.
Learn about the medical insurance status of Washingtonians, primary sources and affordability of insurance, and options being considered for increasing access to insurance.
Read about the workforce and facilities that deliver health care in Washington.
Find national health policy and research organizations, and government bodies who have a role in health policy.
Recent reports and data
- Washington State's Immigrant Population: 2010-2017 - Research Brief 90, Mar. 2019
- 2012-17 Congressional District Uninsured Rates Chart Book: Washington State - Jan. 2019
- 2012-17 Legislative District Uninsured Rates Chart Book: Washington State - Jan. 2019
- 2011-17 County Uninsured Rates Chart Book: Washington State - Jan. 2019
- 2015-17 Uninsured Rates Chart Book for Accountable Communities of Health: Washington State - Jan. 2019
- After a Three Year Decline, Washington's Uninsured Rate Shows No Change in 2017 - Research Brief 89, Dec. 2018
- 2016 Physician Supply - Apr. 2018
- County Uninsured Rates in Washington: 2013-16 - Research Brief 87, Feb. 2018
- The Affordable Care Act: Impacts in Washington State by Congressional District - May 2017