The Office of Financial Management conducts analysis of the health care system including workforce, utilization and coverage to inform health policy development.
Analyses, reports, and tools that describe patterns of health care utilization in emergency care, inpatient care, outpatient care, primary care, specialty care, and mental health care.
Find out about our current work to support transparent public reporting of health care information.
Data available for understanding key access, cost, and quality components of health care in Washington.
Learn about the medical insurance status of Washingtonians, primary sources and affordability of insurance, and options being considered for increasing access to insurance.
Read about the workforce and facilities that deliver health care in Washington.
Find national health policy and research organizations, and government bodies who have a role in health policy.
Recent reports and data
- 2016 Physician Supply - Apr. 2018
- 2012-16 Legislative District Uninsured Rates Chart Book: Washington State - Mar. 2018
- 2012-16 Congressional District Uninsured Rates Chart Book: Washington State - Mar. 2018
- County Uninsured Rates in Washington: 2013-16 - Feb. 2018
- 2011-16 County Uninsured Rates Chart Book: Washington State - Feb. 2018
- Three Years' ACA Impact of Washington State's Health Coverage - Jan. 2018 (revised 2/2018)
- Potentially Preventable Hospitalizations by Legislative District - July 2017
- Demographic Characteristics and Health Status of Non-elderly Adults Enrolled in Washington's Medicaid Expansion in 2015 - Jun. 2017
- Chart Book of 2012-15 Uninsured Rates for Washington State Congressional Districts - May 2017
- The Affordable Care Act: Impacts in Washington State by Congressional District - May 2017
- Select Characteristics of Medicaid Enrollees in Washington's Legislative Districts - Apr. 2017
- 2012-2015 Legislative Districts Uninsured Rates Chart Book - Apr. 2017
- Select Characteristics of Medicaid Enrollees in Washington's Congressional Districts - Mar. 2017
- Health Coverage Changes Under the ACA for Non-elderly Veterans and Spouses of Veterans in Washington - Mar. 2017
- Trends in County Uninsured Rates: 2013-15 - Mar. 2017
- 2011-15 County Uninsured Rates Chart Book - Mar. 2017