OFM performs an ongoing role in the planning, analysis, and implementation of the state’s operating and capital budgets. We have the primary responsibility for making budget recommendations to the Governor and presenting the Governor’s budget proposal to the Legislature and the public. After budgets are approved by the Legislature and signed into law by the Governor, we monitor state agency activities for conformance with executive and legislative intent.
- 2018 Gov. Inslee's proposed supplemental budget
- 2017–19 enacted budgets
- 2017–19 Gov. Inslee's proposed budget
- 2017 enacted supplemental budgets
- Tax & fee proposal cost analysis (I-960)
- Fiscal impact statements for proposed legislation (fiscal notes)
- General election ballot fiscal information