How is the employee survey data used?
Agencies act on their employee survey data to:
- Improve workforce management practices
- Improve workplace culture
- Celebrate what's being done well
- Help retain and engage a productive workforce
The Executive Cabinet reviews results to identify at the statewide level:
- Successful workforce management practices
- Opportunities to improve statewide policies and processes
Statewide results are also available to all agencies for benchmarking.
Additional data for decision making
Survey data is combined with other workforce measures and used by Legislators and agency leaders to help inform decision making:
- The statewide HR Management Report includes survey data as a measure of performance for several areas of workforce management