Talent Management Council Charter
- Betty Carter (DOR) BettyC@DOR.WA.GOV
- Heather Normoyle (LNI) nohe235@LNI.WA.GOV
- Ashley Harris (DES) email@example.com
- Lisa Knutson-Sealey (ECY) lknu461@ECY.WA.GOV
- Lonnie Spikes (DOL) LSpikes@DOL.WA.GOV
- Sanyu Tushabe (HCA) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Standley (LNI) samz235@LNI.WA.GOV
- Wendy Vandel (DOC) wsvandel@DOC1.WA.GOV
- Mistina Venesky (MIL) email@example.com
- Marika Barto (DNR) Marika.Barto@dnr.wa.gov
- Solomon Gilbert (DVA) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben Lastimado (WSP) email@example.com
- Joe Vidales (ESD) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christy Sterling (BIIA) email@example.com
- Tom Grant (DFI) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Talent Management Council serves as the state’s recruitment advisory and coordinating group. OFM/SHR and DES work collaboratively with the council and agency HR offices to provide recommendations on strategic staffing issues and trends locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Provide feedback and input on staffing issues and strategies, metrics, and data definitions.
- Share information with and solicit input from the broader state staffing and HR communities.
- Engage and foster relationships with Higher Education and private sector organizations to drive strategic staffing practices.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on HR development strategies that relate to staffing.
- Conduct two Talent Acquisition Summits focusing on industry best practices and strategies in employment branding, sourcing techniques, social recruiting and emerging trends.
- Consult with practitioner community to receive feedback on utility of toolkit and SharePoint site.
- Collaborate with the public, private and higher education community to host and develop content for Talent Acquisition Summits.
Role of members
- Represent peers and enterprise perspectives
- Engage peers in discussion on enterprise Issues
- Actively engage at meetings
- Bring and support unique and diverse ideas
- Promote information sharing
- Champion solutions
- Monthly, 2rd Tuesday, 10:00 – 12:00pm
- Location: Raad Bldg., 128 10th Avenue SW, 3rd floor, Olympia, WA or via Skype for Business.