Washington Workforce Analytics project
The Washington Workforce Analytics enterprise reporting solution uses data from both HRMS and AFRS to provide timely, accurate workforce data that will help state agencies make informed business decisions. System development and bug fixes are processed using agile principles and methodologies. Enhancements will be released as they become available.
WWA EDW Universe enhancements released on 8.12.2019:
- Staffing Assignments: Daily granularity, including Organization Hierarchy; new Position End Date field
- Headcount and Personnel Actions: Organization Hierarchy at daily granularity
- Time and Labor: Organization Hierarchy at daily granularity
Recent updates to standard reports:
- HPA-009 Salary Range Distribution includes the new IT professional structure salary range data
Enhancement requests in the backlog queue:
- Include all associated personnel number for multi-filled supervisor positions
- Add Job Start and End Dates to the Job Dimension
- Add PSERS eligibility and Risk Class Code to the Position Dimension
- Add Gender X and LGBTQ+ related fields to the Employee Dimension
- Add wage type fields from the employee's Basic Pay (0008) infotype
Analysis is currently in work related to the next project phase (R3) to incorporate various workforce data from higher education institutions - providing better insight into statewide analytics.
WWA Agency Administrator
Agencies must designate a WWA Agency Administrator and send the completed designation form to the OFM Help Desk HereToHelp@ofm.wa.gov.
- WWA Agency Administrator Designation Form [Word]
Responsibilities of the WWA Agency Administrator include:
- Approving/denying employee requests to access data in the WWA Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Recordkeeping related to employee non-disclosure agreements
- Monitoring and maintaining up-to-date agency WWA User lists
Agencies may designate more than one WWA Agency Administrator.
Enterprise Reporting maintains a list of WWA Agency Administrators. If an individual should no longer be designated as an administrator, email the OFM Help Desk HereToHelp@ofm.wa.gov.
WWA user access
Each user requesting access to WWA must send a completed user access form and non-disclosure agreement to their WWA Agency Administrator for approval.
Approved WWA User Access Forms should be sent by the WWA Agency Administrator to the OFM Help Desk HereToHelp@ofm.wa.gov.
Note: The WWA Non-Disclosure Agreement should be retained by the WWA Agency Administrator.
Training and Job Aids
WWA Users may register for basic training through the Learning Management System (LMS). Training is offered by OFM Systems Analysts and related questions should be sent to OFM Help Desk HereToHelp@ofm.wa.gov.
Job Aids and additional information about WWA is currently available:
How can I stay informed?
Email email@example.com and ask to be added to the WWA distribution list.
Service Alerts and Notifications are distributed via HRMS GovDelivery.