Access to 1099 Download
In order to gain access to the 1099-MISC Reporting, please sign up with the OFM Accounting Systems Support Center. 1099-MISC Reporting access includes access to Secure 1099 environment in Enterprise Reporting Web Intelligence (ER WebI) and 1099 Account Ability.
- Complete a 1099-MISC Reporting Access Form.
- If you are requesting access as an Agency 1099 Administrator, please get the approval of the Agency Director or Designee.
- If you are requesting access as a 1099 User, please get the approval of your Agency 1099 Administrator. Find your Agency 1099 Administrator.
- 1099 User, please sign the Non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and give the NDA to your 1099 Administrator. Your 1099 Administrator/approver will need you to sign this NDA before they can authorize you with access. Your 1099 Administrator/approver will also keep your signed NDA for their record.
- Please mail original signed 1099 security form to:
Office of Financial Management
ATTN: OFM Accounting Applications Security Administrator
Enterprise Accounting Applications
PO Box 41433
Olympia, WA 98504-1433
For more information refer to SAAM Subsection 50.10.65.