AFRS Table Roll
- The FINAL Phase 3 table roll (AI and related tables) is scheduled to run early morning on Wednesday, July 26.
The AFRS Biennial Table Roll is the process by which current biennium AFRS program index, appropriation index, organization index, and descriptor tables are duplicated for the new biennium, eliminating the need for agencies to rekey their table records.
The resources listed here are intended to help state agencies navigate through the next AFRS table roll process which will occur in spring 2017.
Table Roll Documents
- AFRS Table Roll User Guide: This document provides an overview of the table roll process, lists agency responsibilities, and provides information about the table roll reports.
- Timeline: This one-page document provides all the dates for the table roll phases 1-4 and related activities.
- Changes effective for 2017 roll: This document lists the key changes made since the last roll in 2015. It is mainly informational and the changes are incorporated in the User Guide.
- BI19 Tables by Roll Phases: This document provides a list of tables that will roll in each phase of the process.