Find a job at OFM
Budget Assistant to the Governor
This announcement is open until the position is filled. We encourage applications to be submitted ASAP, as we will begin reviewing them as they are received.
|The salary range of consideration is $80,000 - $93,444||Aug 10, 2018||Open until filled|
|Workforce Research & Performance Manager||The salary range of consideration is $77,058 - $102,744||Aug 10, 2018||Aug 22, 2018|
Have questions about a recruitment announcement or would like more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at OFM
OFM's work environment and people make for an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. Here are some of the reasons you should want to work with us. We:
- Provide award-winning information, fiscal services and policy support for the Governor, Legislature and state agencies.
- Encourage meaningful and rewarding work opportunities. Every day presents a new and interesting challenge. Employees work in a professional environment surrounded by bright, committed people where independence regarding how the work is done is encouraged.
- Value the people who work here and provide state-of-the-art technology and excellent support staff.
- Offer a full benefits package, vacation and exchange time, flexible work schedules, and teleworking options.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to organizational improvements. Management encourages opportunities for growth through training and advancement and values employee input.
- Are centrally located on and around the beautiful Capitol Campus, with downtown Olympia just a few minutes walk away.
- Encourage giving back. Our employees care about the communities in which they live. We coordinate and participate in fund raising activities such as the annual charity golf tournament, several Adopt-a-Family drives, the State Combined Fund Drive and many more. Last year, employee contributions helped nearly 100 organizations.