Age, sex, race, and Hispanic origin
- Age and sex by county: 1980 to present
- Age 65 and over by county: 1980 to present (will be updated with Census 2010 data soon)
Population estimates by race and Hispanic origin on this page are based on Census 2000 and compliant with OFM's 1997 race data collection and reporting requirements. The estimates below have not been updated with 2010 Census data. OFM plans to make the updates and begin to produce the postcensal estimates between fall 2012 and spring 2013.
- Race and Hispanic origin: 2000 and 2010
- Race and Hispanic origin: 2000 and 2008
- Race and Hispanic origin: 2000 and 2006
Intercensal estimates by race, Hispanic origin, and county
Interpolation is used to develop OFM's county level intercensal estimates by race and Hispanic origin. The interpolated estimate at time t is calculated as follows:
- Where t= the year between 2000 and 2010
The results of the interpolation procedure are then raked and balanced to OFM's intercensal county controls located on the Historical estimates of April 1 population and housing for the state, counties, and cities page.
- Race and Hispanic origin by county
- Total population by county by race: 2000 to 2010
- Non Hispanic population by county by race: 2000 to 2010
- SAS dataset: 2000-2010 | User Notes
- Age, Sex, Race, and Hispanic origin by county (coming spring 2013)