The Office of Financial Management conducts analysis of the health care system including workforce, utilization and coverage to inform health policy development.
- Washington State MONAHRQ Factsheet No. 3 - “Cesarean Delivery Rates Vary Among Racial/Ethnic Groups in Washington and U.S.” - Apr. 2015
- Washington State MONAHRQ Factsheet No. 2 - "Declining Hospital Stays with Laminectomy as Primary Procedure Were Accompanied by Increasing Cost in 2010-2012" - Feb. 2015
- New Washington State MONAHRQ: Hospital Utilization, Quality, and Avoidable Stays - 2010-2012 - Jan. 2015
- Washington State MONAHRQ Factsheet No. 1 - "Six-Fold Difference in High and Low County Rates of Potentially Avoidable Hospital Stays for Chronic Conditions in 2012" - Jan. 2015
- A Report on Observation Unit Stays in Washington State
- Health Care Price Transparency
Health Care Price Transparency
Access to information regarding the Health Care Price Transparency Project.
Health Care Workforce and Facilities
Online access to information about the Washington health care facilities, and available research on the current health care workforce.
Publications, tools, and data that describe the insurance status of Washingtonians, primary sources of insurance, the affordability of health insurance, and common options being considered locally and nationally for increasing access to insurance by individuals and their families.
Health Care Utilization and Quality
Analyses, reports, and on-line tools that describe patterns of health care utilization in various settings, such as inpatient care, emergency care, outpatient care, primary care, specialty care, and mental health care.
Washington state health planning initiatives.
Data available for understanding key access, cost, and quality components of Washington's health care system. Some data sources allow comparison to other states. Primary data sources currently include local and national surveys and data gathering on population characteristics, employers, health services delivery, health expenditures, and health status.
Links to common national health policy and research organizations, and state and federal agencies whose missions revolve around health policy.
Last updated: April 7, 2015