- Initiative 601: Experience and Context - OFM presentation to the House Finance Committee, February 1, 2005
- Washington State Expenditure Limit Committee - Current spending limits, fiscal growth factors, and information about Initiative 601 and the state expenditure limit. Fiscal growth factors and spending limits are updated annually by the end of November.
- Changing the Rules of the Game: Washington Fiscal Developments Before and After Initiative 601 (August 1999) recounts Washington fiscal trends leading up to the passage of Initiative 601. It then examines fiscal developments in the years since budgets became subject to the Initiative, beginning in Fiscal Year 1996, and discusses the outlook for the spending limit, revenues, and budgetary reserves. This study does not, however, reflect actions taken by the 2000 Legislature.
- Adequacy of State Revenues - Presentation to the Washington State Tax Structure Study Committee, February 8, 2002. Updated April 2002.
- Long Run Health Care Cost Growth - Research Brief 13 (December 2001)
- State Expenditures and Revenues by County - April 2013
- Privatization of Liquor - The Impact of Initiative 1183
- 2005 Study on Land Use and Local Government Finance - December 2005
- A Review of K-12 Regional Cost Issues - December 2000
Last updated: January 30, 2015