Activities, performance measures & strategic plans
OFM is involved in a number of efforts relating to government efficiency and performance budgeting. The links below provide information about individual state agency activities and performance measures. Additional information on government management and performance in Washington State can be found on OFM's Results through Performance Managements web portal, at our Agency Performance and Results Directory and Priorities of Government (POG) site, and at Governor Inslee's Results Washington website.
- 2013-15 Agency Activity Inventory. For more information, see OFM's Activity Guide
- 2013-15 Performance Progress Reports. For more information, see OFM's Performance Measure Guide
- Agencies are not required to submit plans to OFM for 2013-15 but must still prepare strategic plans (RCW 43.88.090) and are encouraged to post them to their website. OFM publishes Strategic Plan Guidelines as a resource for agencies.
- 2011-13 Agency Activity Inventory
- 2011-13 Performance Progress Report
- Agencies are not required to submit plans to OFM but must still prepare strategic plans (RCW 43.88.090) and are encouraged to post them to their website
- 2009-11 Agency Activity Inventory
- 2009-11 Performance Progress Report
- 2009-11 Agency Strategic Plans